CSFPN Power Breakfast Series – connecting Industry with Academia
Power Breakfast is held every alternate week during academic semester where an industry expert in the field of Sustainable Finance and Investing is invited to share knowledge, experience, opportunities and challenges in this evolving field.
Spring and Fall 2017 Series consisted of several discussions with leaders active in the space of Impact Investing, Green Project Finance, Private Equity, Green Bonds, Blended Finance, ESG Measures and Reporting, Sustainability Consulting and International Development Finance.
Attendees are encouraged to engage in conversation and ask questions during the discussion, which is followed by networking over breakfast.
Power Breakfast Series – Spring 2018
- 2/14 – Eric Balchunas – Senior Analyst Bloomberg ETF’s – RSVP
- 2/23 – Ellis Chase – Networking Nuances – Get Tickets
- 3/2 – Cubico Sustainable Investments
- TBD – Mark Thielking – Executive Director of New York State PACE Program
- 3/23/2018 – TBD
- 4/06/2018 – TBD
- 4/20/2018 – TBD
Power Breakfast Series 2017
- November 9: Courtney Lowrance, Global Head Environmental and Social Risk Management Citi Bank
- October 27: Luke Apicella, Manager Prudential Impact Investments
- October 12: Paul Ellis, Founder Paul Ellis Consulting
- September 28: Divine, (Victor D. Lombard) CEO & Founder BLAK Fintech
- May 5: Hervé Duteil, Managing Director, Head of CSR & Sustainable Finance BNP Paribas
- April 27: Jean-Marie Masse, Global Head and CIO International Finance Corporation
- April 21: Ricardo Torresi, Regional Investment Manager Zurich Global Investment Manager, Latin America
- April 7: Bert Hunter, Director Clean Energy Finance Connecticut Green Bank
- March 24: Charlotte Peyraud, Senior Institutional Relations Sustainalytics
- March 3: Peer Stein, Advisor and Head of Climate Finance International Finance Corporation